Monday, February 29, 2016

My Personal Planning Essentials

I've recently fallen in love with all things planning - the planners, the stickers, the pens, the Washi. I want it all. I'm still new to the planning scene, but there's something so exhilarating about writing something in your planner in the coordinating color with a decorative sticker. It just warms me up inside. Here are my favorite planning essentials that I never want to live without again. 





1. My Personal Planner



Ironically, my personal planner is actually from a website called 'Personal Planner'. This was my first time paying a chunk of money for a great planner and I chose this website one because I could pick  which month to start the planner, how I wanted the layout, what I wanted at the bottom of each page, and what I wanted in the back of the book (eg. blank pages, lined pages, coloring pages etc.) It's really been working for me so far. I've been using it since November 1st. The cover is personalized with my name as well. 



2. Blogging Planner


This is a new-to-me planner, so I don't have much to say about it yet. I'm really starting to like the 3 section spread that I've heard so much about (as my personal planner has an hourly schedule). This is The Happy Planner from Me & My BIG Ideas. Since it's very new. I'm only starting to use it in March to plan blog posts and such. I can't wait to dive in and really make use of it. 

3. Great pens


You can find my favorite Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens here on Amazon. I have the pack of 10 but really want the pack of 20 as well. I use them to color code everything - my work shifts, husband's work, stuff regarding the children, fun things, bills, due dates, etc.

4. Stickers & Album! 


I don't know how others organize their stickers, but I would be lost without my album from Anxiety Aids

I'm just a beginner when it comes to stickers, but I'm already obsessed and wish I could keep expanding my collection. I have two orders on the way at the moment and I can't wait. 

I don't decorate my planner completely with a full weekly spread (yet!), but I do love to decorate mine a bit. 

My album and a handful of stickers are from Anxiety Aids. The rest of my stickers come from the following shops: Budget Friendly Plans - Now Paisley Prints, It's Just Paper Co & Planner Mania. I'm happy to say those are all Canadian Etsy shops with amazing stickers and I'm happy to recommend any of them. 


What are your planning essentials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...