Thursday, February 11, 2016

10 Things You Should Know About Me

10 Things You Should Know About Me by Coffee Brain Blog

1. I'm a Mother

And being a mother is the most important part of me. On September 25, 2011, I gave birth to the tiniest little girl. All of a sudden, she's not a baby anymore but a 4 year old child filled with ideas and stories. She is my best friend and can brighten up the worse days. She can also be a moody handful at times and make some days hard. She's worth it. Her name is Chloe. 

2. I'm Married

To the strangest, most irritating man child. But that's what I took on when I signed the contract to adopt him. He's lucky he has a big heart and a funny imagination. 

3. I'm a Step-Parent

My husband has a daughter who's only 8 short months older than my own daughter (and my daughter is also not my husband's biological child). My step-daughter's name is Madi.

4. I'm a Stationary Addict! 

Just ask the bag I take with me to and from work on a daily basis. It includes: My planner, a case of all my favorite pens and highlighters, two notebooks, my decorative sticky note pad, and my sticker album. Naturally I also have some Washi tape at home and a million other pens and notebooks. And I browse Etsy planner stickers like it's my second job. 

5. I'm Addicted to Music

I'm a country music girl at heart but I love my share of everything. Some upbeat that makes me want to dance and workout is my favorite right now. 

6. I'm Also a Junk Food Addict

I want to eat all the chips, all the chocolate and especially all the Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Throw in some Pepsi and nachos too. I love it all. It really hard for me to eat healthy but I'm trying my best to make better food decisions for my health. For my daughter. 

7. I'm New Into Fitness

I've always been tiny so I've never needed to work out due to my size. Recently I've started gaining more weight. Still nothing to worry much about, but I did go up an entire pant size. That was the push I needed to start a more active lifestyle. I still get a ton of comments about how I don't "need" to work out because I'm so skinny. I'm so tired of hearing it, but I don't let it get to me anymore. I enjoy the workout class that I go to and I wish I had the time (between my family and job) to do a bit more. 

8. This is a New Blog

But I'm not a new blogger. I had an online journal years ago in the early 2000s, then I started a blog when that website closed, and moved on to another blog. Most of those were just personal journals. I hope bigger hopes and dreams for this blog, as well as writing about important events in our lives. 

9. I'm a Planner

I absolutely love making lists, filling out planning sheets, any kind or organizational printable. I love planning parties and events. I love writing things down on my calendar. I love organizing. 

10. I Love to Write

I love writing stories. Even it's hard to write stories, I love thinking up ideas. I've been attempting to write stories since the early 2000s when I was just a young teenager. 



What are some things I should know about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...