Thursday, February 18, 2016

10 Things I Love About Being a Girly Girl Mom

My daughter is a huge girly girl. Anyone who's ever met her knows pretty quickly. Pink has been her favorite color for as long as I remember. She was once quoted saying "Pink is my life." She loves all things dolls and Barbies, princesses and dresses.

Here are some of my favorite things about being her mom!




1. All the pretty clothes!



2. Reliving my childhood and being able to buy Barbies again. There are so many more Barbies and accessories now than I ever thought possible. (Barbie eye doctor set, anyone?)


3. Having her randomly tell me I'm pretty or beautiful or gorgeous sometimes. Because she hears it so often from me.


4. Shoes! Glitter shoes! Purple and pink Converse!


5. Trying (and sometimes failing) at new hairstyles.


6. Doing her nails. More importantly - see how happy it makes her to have pretty nails.


7. Laughing at her ability to choose a food or ice cream flavor based solely on its color - pink.


8. Seeing her get interested in a lot of my husband's hobbies and favorite shows - she likes to drive cards around in Grand Theft Auto, pet some Pokemon on the 3DS and watch Digimon.


9. Listening to her humming and singing to herself all the time. Mostly Frozen songs, but lately she's picked up a couple from Tangled and the new Cinderella movie. And the Digimon theme song.


10. Having someone close who just wants to put on a dress and dance around sometimes. It's just not a dance party without a dress, she believes. 




What's your favorite things about being a mom in general? 



* Disclaimer: Yes, I know some of these can also be applicable to if I had a male child as well, but it's my list. Also, this post includes a few affiliate links *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...